Best-selling author Clear Englebert will present “Feng Shui,” a free program for adults in celebration of Chinese New Year and the Year of the Rabbit, at two Oahu public libraries in January.
- January 24 (Monday), 6:30 p.m. at Kalihi-Palama Public Library (1325 Kalihi Street, Auditorium; telephone: 832-3466)
- January 25, (Tuesday), 6:30 p.m. at Kaimuki Public Library (1041 Koko Head Avenue, Adult Reading Section; telephone: 733-8422)
Englebert is the author of bestseller “Feng Shui for Hawaii,” “Feng Shui Demystified,” and “Bedroom Feng Shui.” Englebert has practiced and taught feng shui in Hawaii and California since 1995. He is recognized as a feng shui expert, and has been featured on television programs and in print media.
Englebert will discuss the following topics and provide Hawaiian examples:
- Differences between Two Kinds of Feng Shui
- Chi Energy and How to Attract and Maximize its Beneficial Flow
- Why Some Energy is Considered Negative and How to Deflect it
- Furniture Selection and Placement
- How to Locate the Powerful Spots within a Room and How to Harmonize your Home with the Surrounding Landform
- The Use of Feng Shui in the Tropical Garden
- Feng Shui Tips for Difficult Economic Times
The one-hour program will include a question-and-answer session. The author’s bestseller “Feng Shui for Hawaii” will be available for purchase from the Friends of the Library of Hawaii (FLH) or FLH chapter affiliate after the program. Cash and checks only will be accepted.